|Theresa Farelloemail@example.com||Guidance Counselor||2103|
|Jessie Speckfirstname.lastname@example.org||Principal's Secretary||2104|
|Mary Ellen Zarembaemail@example.com||Office Paraprofessional||2101|
Dates and Reminders:
1. Friday, Nov. 21: Interims posted on Progress Book
2. Wed-Friday, Nov 26-28: No School-Conference make-up day & Thanksgiving
3. Tuesday, Dec. 2nd: Parent group meeting 7 pm
4. Friday, Dec. 5th: $100 Washington D.C. deposit for 8th graders
5. Friday, Dec. 19th: Grading period (semester) ends
6. Dec. 22-Jan. 2nd: Winter Break
7. Monday, Jan. 5th: Welcome back from break!
Building Goals for 2014 - 2015
As a staff and school community:
- Create a caring environment that provides opportunities and support for academic achievement and emotional/social growth for our student population.
- Establish a professional learning community that will enhance the lives of our students.
- Foster our educational programs using all of the resources necessary, including technological advancements as a learning tool.
- Improve our curriculum and instruction by communicating clear learning targets and providing effective feedback to move students forward.
- Maintain open communication and conversation with parents, guardians and the community.
|Principal - Jeff Smith
(330) 722- 8257 Ext. 2105