|Theresa Farellofirstname.lastname@example.org||Guidance Counselor||2103|
|Mary Ellen Zarembaemail@example.com||Office Paraprofessional||2101|
Dates and Reminders:
Winter Parent - Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday, Feb.3, and Thursday, Feb. 12, from 3:00pm - 6:30pm (both days).
If you would like to schedule a conference time, please call the Jr High secretary at extension #2104.
1. Friday, Jan. 16th: No school for students
2. Monday, Jan. 19th: No School, MLK Jr. Day
3. Tuesday, Jan. 20th - Parent Group Meeting (7PM)
4. Tuesday, Feb. 3rd - P/T Conferences (3-6:30)
5. Friday, Feb. 6th - Real Money, Real World
6. Thursday, Feb. 12th - P/T Conferences (3-6:30)
7. Monday, Feb. 16th - No School, President's Day
8. Monday, Feb. 17 - March 13 State Testing (Round 1)
The New State Performance Based Assessments are from February 17 - March 13.
The Buckeye Junior High is supported by: Labels for Education, Box Tops, GFS and Target.
Building Goals for 2014 - 2015
As a staff and school community:
- Create a caring environment that provides opportunities and support for academic achievement and emotional/social growth for our student population.
- Establish a professional learning community that will enhance the lives of our students.
- Foster our educational programs using all of the resources necessary, including technological advancements as a learning tool.
- Improve our curriculum and instruction by communicating clear learning targets and providing effective feedback to move students forward.
- Maintain open communication and conversation with parents, guardians and the community.
|Principal - Jeff Smith
(330) 722- 8257 Ext. 2105