Important Dates & Reminders
NOTE: Tuesday and Thursday - after school tutoring (2:30 - 3:30 pm)
The Buckeye Junior High is supported by: Labels for Education, Box Tops, GFS and Target.
Building Goals for 2015-16
As a staff and school community:
- Create a caring environment that provides opportunities and support for academic achievement and emotional/social growth for our student population.
- Establish a professional learning community that will enhance the lives of our students.
- Foster our educational programs using all of the resources necessary, including technological advancements as a learning tool.
- Improve our curriculum and instruction by communicating clear learning targets and providing effective feedback to move students forward.
- Maintain open communication and conversation with parents, guardians and the community.
|Theresa Farelloemail@example.com||Guidance Counselor||2103|
|Jill Besidafirstname.lastname@example.org||Principal's Secretary||2104|
|Mary Ellen Zarembaemail@example.com||Office Paraprofessional||2101|
|Principal - Dan Flood
(330) 722- 8257 Ext. 2105