|Theresa Farelloemail@example.com||Guidance Counselor||2103|
|Jessie Speckfirstname.lastname@example.org||Principal's Secretary||2104|
|Mary Ellen Zarembaemail@example.com||Office Paraprofessional||2101|
WASHINGTON TRIP INFORMATION
|Washington DC Trip Guidlines||Washington DC Trip Permission Information||Washington DC Trip Itnerary|
Dates and Reminders:
1. Friday, Dec. 12th: $100 Washington D.C. trip deposit due for 8th graders
2. Friday, Dec. 19th: Grading period (semester) ends
3. Dec. 22 - Jan. 2nd: Winter Break!
4. Monday, Jan. 5th: Welcome back from break!
5. Friday, Jan. 9th: Report cards sent home
6. Friday, Jan. 16th: No school for students
7. Monday, Jan. 19th: No School, MLK Jr. Day
The New State Performance Based Assessments are from February 17 - March 15.
The Buckeye Junior High is supported by: Labels for Education, Box Tops, GFS and Target.
Building Goals for 2014 - 2015
As a staff and school community:
- Create a caring environment that provides opportunities and support for academic achievement and emotional/social growth for our student population.
- Establish a professional learning community that will enhance the lives of our students.
- Foster our educational programs using all of the resources necessary, including technological advancements as a learning tool.
- Improve our curriculum and instruction by communicating clear learning targets and providing effective feedback to move students forward.
- Maintain open communication and conversation with parents, guardians and the community.
|Principal - Jeff Smith
(330) 722- 8257 Ext. 2105