EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION
Please reinforce our “Buckeye Basics” at home.
- BE RESPECTFUL
- BE RESPONSIBLE
- BE A PROBLEM SOLVER
Students earn “bucks” for their good behavior and can spend them for reward assemblies for school supplies from our school store. As parent-teacher conferences approach, look for your child’s Aimsweb report. All students are benchmarked three times per year in reading and math computations to make sure they are on track. Aimsweb generates a report for each student and it graphs their progress.
Dates to Remember:
- August 15, 2014 - 3:00 p.m. Class lists posted on doors and school website
- August 19, 2014 - Open House (A-K) 6:30 - 7:15 (L-Z) 7:15 - 8:00.
- August 20, 2014 - First Day for students Grades 1st - 3rd.
- August 20 & 21 - Kindergarten Orientation(Parents should recieve a letter wih assigned time for your child.)
- August 22, 2014 - First day for Kindergarten students
Remember to check out the following sites to keep up with the many exciting things are going on at Buckeye:
"We are Buckeye" on facebook
"Buckeyeschools@Buckeyeschools" on twitter
We are looking forward to another exciting school year!!
|Vickie Ludwigfirstname.lastname@example.org||Guidance Counselor||4144|
|Shannon Kissingeremail@example.com||School Psychologist||4124|
|Donna Comuziefirstname.lastname@example.org||Office Paraprofessional||4139|
|Principal - Dawn Hartwell
(330) 722- 8257 Ext. 4142